Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

douhua2233
#1 Оставлено : 12 января 2019 г. 4:29:01(UTC)
douhua2233

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

2019 NFL Draft Preview: Offensive Tackles The Miami Dolphins currently have Laremy Tunsil and Ja’wuan James as their starting offensive tackles.While I think this duo is pretty solid Womens Customized Miami Dolphins Jerseys , James on the last year of his deal (which is making him the highest paid RT in the NFL by the way) and Tunsil hasn’t been the elite tackle many predicted he would be.I still like Tunsil a lot, I think he can be a high level type guy and I am hoping he takes the next step this season.James on the other hand is a solid tackle but not a great one; and depending on what he’s asking for....well lets just say I have serious doubts that we resign him after this season.As I said earlier, the Dolphins look pretty good for this season, but they will have a need at OT in the off season and there’s no doubt in my mind they will be looking closely that this offensive tackle group.Greg Little, Ole Miss (Jr.)Greg Little is a popular name when it comes to this draft class.He has been a hard guy to scout and I am going to be honest; I really don’t know how I feel about him.He can be dominant at times and he can be bad at times.It will be interesting to see how he plays this season; he’s got all the talent in the world to be a top level OT.He needs to put all that potential now into his play on a consistent basis.Jonah Williams, Alabama (Jr.)Williams stands out in film.I tend to notice hustle players/ high effort players and that is Williams.He sprints downfield to throw blocks; I love that.He’s a strong guy that is pretty well rounded.He drives well and uses his hands effectively.I did see him get beat in pass protection a little more than I’d like but I think Williams has potential and the film to prove he’s a top half of the draft type guy.Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsTrey Adams, Washington (Sr.)Trey Adams could have been a high pick in the 2018 NFL Draft but after tearing his ACL last October, he announced he was returning for his senior year.As a player, Adams has the ability to be dominant at times.I think he’s both a good run and pass blocker.He’s a big guy and uses his size to his advantage.He does a good job getting to the 2nd level and I love seeing him not only latch onto defenders but drive them as well.If Adams is back to 100% healthy this season he could end up being a top pick in this draft. Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsAndre Dillard, Washington St. (Sr.)The first thing that stands out to me about Dillard is his hands.He’s good strong hands that he uses quite well.He shows good upper body as also and the footwork to kick slide when in pass protection.I’d like to see him latch on better and play a little more consistently; but overall I was impressed with his tape.Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY SportsYodny Cajuste, West Virginia (Sr.)Quickness and athleticism would be the first 2 ways to describe Cajuste.He’s a good size tackle that has a great first step and like Dillard, has strong hands. I think he’s got a great anchor and is very solid in pass protection.His run blocking is pretty good www.thedolphinsfootballauthentic.com , I’d like to see more of a consistency when it comes to driving and latching onto opponents.This season is a big one for Cajuste; who is flying under the radar a bit.He could be a early draft pick.Derik Hamilton-USA TODAY SportsYosuah Nijman, Virginia Tech (Sr)Nijman stood out on film to me last season.I thought he turned in some quality games, especially against Clemson.He’s a bit inconsistent and raw but Nijman is an underrated guy who could be a high level player in the NFL.Photo by Michael Shroyer/Getty ImagesOther Offensive Tackle prospects:Isaiah Prince, Ohio St. (Sr.)Bobby Evans, Oklahoma (Sr)Kaleb McGray, Washington (Sr)Calvin Anderson, Texas (Sr)Zack Bailey, South Carolina (Sr)Mitch Hyatt, Clemson (Sr)Alex Bars, Notre Dame (Sr)Ului Lapuaho, BYU (Sr)Jawaan Taylor, Florida (Jr)Chris Linstrom Miami Dolphins T-Shirt , Boston College (Sr) It’s gonna be a lot of fun to watch the Lions’ receiving corps take on the Dolphins secondaryin Miami on Sunday. Marvin Jones and Golden Tate are both excellent, established receivers receivers, and the emergence of second-year receiver Kenny Golladay gives that team a murderous trio of receivers for Matthew Stafford to throw the ball to.So far Golladay has 27 catches for 428 yards and three touchdowns in five games. Compare that to his rookie year where he caught 28 passes for 477 yards and three touchdowns in 11 games. He showed flashes in his first year in the NFL, and now Golladay is exploding with a well earned starting role on the Lions offense.For more on why Golladay is such a dangerous young receiver, let’s look at some of his best plays on the year.gamepass.nfl.comIt seems like almost every time Stafford throws to Golladay or Jones both receivers have to make a circus catch. I can't complain since it makes both receivers fun as hell to watch. This pass to Golladay should be broken up, as it’s thrown behind the receiver, but Golladay’s ability to aggressively attack the ball shows why Lions fans love him. He could very easily let this go incomplete or intercepted as the defensive back enters his receiving window, but Golladay’s strong hands prevent the DB from doing so. The nickname “Babytron” is weak, but Golladay is a pure ball magnet.gamepass.nfl.comThis is a better throw from Stafford, but it also comes from phenomenal coverage by corner Chidobe Awuzie. There’s nothing Awuzie could do to stop Golladay here. The receiver’s ability to grab the ball away from his body, then his ability to contort his body as he heads for the ground is spectacular. His elbow lands in bounds so the catch stands.gamepass.nfl.comYou might be thinking that this is a routine catch for Golladay, and it is Miami Dolphins Hats , but not because it’s an ordinary catch.Stafford’s accuracy can be erratic, but it also makes his prized weapons at receiver fun to watch because it allows them to make SportsCenter Top 10 plays on a consistent basis. gamepass.nfl.comThis is actually a well thrown ball by Stafford. While it’s a jump ball, it’s placed high enough for Golladay to make a play on it without interference from the defensive back on him. Golladay performs a 180 catch then breaks into the open field, stiff arming a dude Vance McDonald style as he’s stopped just short of a sensational touchdown.With Golden Tate as the underneath god, Marvin Jones as the vertical monster, and Kenny Golladay as a thrilling mix of intermediate and vertical play, the Lions have a three-man attack that gives them one of the best receiving corps in football. Golladay’s been a ball magnet since he arrived in the NFL and the Dolphins face a test with him, Jones and Tate taking one of the best secondaries in the league.This is gonna be fun.
zhaoxinying29
#2 Оставлено : 18 апреля 2019 г. 6:34:14(UTC)
zhaoxinying29

pandora charms
adidas chaussure
yeezy boost 350 v2
mizuno wave rider
nike uk
pandora
adidas originals nmd
adidas shoes
steph curry
mizuno
red bottoms
louboutin shoes
salomon speedcross 4
lebron 16
jordan retro
adidas yeezy
red bottoms
adidas shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
uggs for women
doudoune moncler
adidas yeezy
vans slip on
yeezy boost 750
kate spade outlet
pandora uk
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
ugg
louboutin shoes
longchamp handbags
louboutin shoes
fjallraven backpack
skechers sandals
bottes ugg
air max 95
adidas boost
red bottoms
uggs on sale
jordan retro 11
longchamp
pandora rings
adidas zx flux
ugg
nike
pandora bracelet
yeezy shoes
golden goose outlet
bijoux pandora
adidas originals nmd
jordan 11
fjallraven
zx flux
christian louboutin uk
yeezy boost
off white clothing
yeezy
adidas
adidas eqt support adv
golden goose
balenciaga bag
fila shoes womens
fila shoes
golden goose shoes
air max 97
christian louboutin
longchamp bag
Nmd
yeezy boos
philipp plein shoes
yeezy
adidas yeezy 500
adidas stan smith
yeezy 350
air max
moncler
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike air max 90
salomon chaussures
birkenstock shoes
kyrie irving shoes
adidas shoes
christian louboutin
adidas boost
skechers shoes
giuseppe zanotti
adidas originals eqt
salomon speedcross 4
louboutin femme
pandora rings
red bottoms
uggs for women
air jordan
goyard wallet
kate spade outlet
air max 2019
pandora
jordan 11
birkenstock sale
louboutin shoes
golden goose sneakers
nike air max 270
goyard handbags
mizuno wave rider
longchamp backpack
skechers shoes
kate spade handbags
kate spade
salomon shoes
chaussure adidas
ugg
pandora
nmd
pandora uk
pandora jewelry
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost
kd shoes
nike air max 90
pandora
ugg canada
goyard wallet
balenciaga trainers
moncler doudoune
uggs on sale
new lebrons
skechers homme
skechers boots
jordan 11
pandora rings
goyard
mizuno
salomon
lebron shoes
air max
moncler sale
bijoux pandora
balenciagas
happyleila
#3 Оставлено : 26 апреля 2019 г. 23:13:32(UTC)
happyleila

zhaoxinying29
#4 Оставлено : 27 апреля 2019 г. 4:56:39(UTC)
zhaoxinying29

burberry handbags
pandora
goyard
mcm wallet
true religion
nike air max 2018
coach
Hermes Handbags
mont blanc outlet