Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

zhangsan520
#1 Оставлено : 11 февраля 2019 г. 5:09:28(UTC)
zhangsan520

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

MADRID Hydro Flask 21 OZ Sale , April 26 (Xinhua) -- Real Sociedad are one of Spain's most popular and respected sides which now has a close relationship with a forward looking Chinese company which acts as the club sponsor.

Hailing from San Sebastian in the Basque Region on the north coast of Spain, 'La Real' is one of only nine sides that has lifted the Primera Liga title with triumphs in 1981 and 1982.

Recent years have seen the club suffer some ups and downs with relegation and financial problems, followed by a return to the Primera Liga and qualification for the Champions League two years ago.

Now under the guidance of former Manchester United coach, David Moyes, the Real Sociedad have recovered from a bad start to the season and look set to end the campaign in a comfortable mid-table position.

With the prospect of several new signings over the summer, there is every reason for the club to be confident about the future and not just on the field. Real Sociedad last month extended a one-year sponsorship deal with Chinese mobile technology firm Q-Bao for a further three seasons.

That deal helps to secure its financial stability and continue a relationship which looks set to give benefits both to the traditional Basque club and the modern Chinese company.

"When we came to Spain Hydro Flask 20 OZ Coffee Mug Sale , we didn't know which team we were going to work with, but bit by bit as we got to know the people from La Real (Sociedad), we started to see the same values and the same way of working between the club and our company," Li Quefeng, the General Manager of Nanjing Qianyue Sports Management Co. Ltd, who is responsible for Qbao's overseas football interest Wholesale Hydro Flask 20 OZ , told Xinhua.

"Our idea is to involve the daily life of all of the public with our applications," he said, adding the company had a "a passion for football."

Qbao began looking at football 15 years ago and although it took a break for a while the company was backk with a bang with sponsorship deals for Real Sociedad and Madrid based Rayo Vallecano.

"Spain has a league which is well known all over the world and it has a lot of followers in China," said Mr Li, who said one of the reasons for the investment was "so everyone knows that Qbao is a very new company and we want them to know our philosophy."

Li stressed that the economic potential of China could be an enormous help to Real Sociedad, but also focused on another important part of the agreement; the formation of young Chinese players Hydro Flask 20 OZ Sale , which he described as "our biggest job."

Real Sociedad have one of the most productive youth systems in Spain and Europe and have recently brought through players such as Antoine Griezmann, Asier Illaramendi, Xab Alonso and Qbao want to tap into that knowledge.

The youth development project will be first developed in China, "in schools is cities and province," with the idea of then taking students to Spain to "allow them to compete... at a different level from Primera Liga, but in second division Hydro Flask 18 OZ Wide Mouth Sale , second B or third division, at what corresponds to their level.

With Real Sociedad set to battle in the top half of the table next season, Chinese fans could find some new heroes.

BEIJING, Dec. 21 (Xinhua) -- After decades of excruciating wait, the most populous country in the world finally got a guy who can dip under the 10-second barrier in 100m sprint in 2015. Su Bingtian, a 26-year-old Cantonese Hydro Flask 18 OZ Standard Mouth Sale , clocked 9.99s twice in the year to establish himself as the fastest man in China.

The 1.71m-tall sprinter dashed to a career best of 9.99s to finish third behind American Tyson Gay and Mike Rodgers at the 2015 IAAF Diamond League Eugene meet on May 30, beating the national record of 10.00s set by Zhang Peimeng at 2013 World Championships in Moscow.

"I am so proud for my result. I can write my name into history now and will work harder and run faster," said Su, who has became the first Asian-born to officially beat the 10s barrier although Qatar's Nigerian-born Femi Ogunode owns the continent record with his winning mark of 9.93s in last year's Asian Games.

Three months later at the 2015 World Championships in Beijing, Su proved his success in Eugene was no fluke as he clocked 9.99s again to become the first Chinese to reach the men's 100m final in the worlds.

"Su's result did not come all of a sudden," said his coach Yuan Guoqiang Wholesale Hydro Flask 18 OZ , China's first national record holder in digital-timing era with a PB of 10.52s.

In the eyes of Yuan, Su's achievement came after years of hard work. But a revolutionary technique change turned out to be the immediate cause of his breakthrough.

Su had been using his right foot to start off in running for years. But he always found his third step a little bit weak and unsteady which would affect his intermediate running and the whole rhythm. After consulting with Yuan, Su changed to start with his left foot going forward first since last winter.

"It was like a desperate gamble, a brand new start for me. I knew if it works I would find some room to improve, otherwise it could lead to the end of my career," Su said.

"9.99s is like a landmark for China. As a Chinese I feel so proud to make such history. But I am not going to be over-satisfied with this result Hydro Flask 18 OZ Sale , I still have a long way to go and need to keep working hard in the future," said a modest Su.

Su's breakthrough performance is still no match of world best sprinters like Usain Bolt and Justin Gatlin, but Liu Hong, another flagbearer of Chinese athletics, has already signed her name on the world record book.

The 28-year-old race walker trimmed more than one minute off her previous personal best to win in one hour, 24 minutes Hydro Flask 16 OZ Coffee Mug Sale , 38 seconds at the Spanish leg of the 2015 IAAF Race Walking Challenge in La Coruna, Spain in June, breaking the women's 20km race walk world record.

The former recognized world record was 1:25:02, set by Russia's Yelena Lashmanova when she won the Olympic gold medal in London . Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Football Jerseys Online Wholesale NCAA Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (2)