Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

sherry2018love
#1 Оставлено : 10 октября 2018 г. 15:07:13(UTC)
sherry2018love

Статус: Member

Группы: Registered
Китай

Carson Palmer isn't ready to call DeVante Parker Jersey it a career yet.After mulling his retirement, the Cardinals quarterback on Thursday informed team president Michael Bidwill he willplay in 2017.MORE:Patriots' Chris Long has 'planned on skipping' White House visitMy intent was to take some time after the season to get away and see where I was physically and mentally," Palmer said in a statement, Nat Moore Jersey via the team's website. "On both fronts, I can say Im ready to get back to work and prepare for the 2017 season."Despite reportsthe 37-year-old took his kids out of school and sold his home Ndamukong Suh Jersey in Arizona, Palmer will suit up for his 15th NFL season and fifth with the Cardinals after joining the team in 2013."This is a phenomenal group with Limited Cameron Wake Men's Jersey a very special opportunity in front of it," Palmer said."I know how rare that is and I couldnt be more excited to be a part of it.Palmer's decision to play another yearwas also likely influenced by last week's announcement that star wide receiver and teammateLarry Fitzgerald willalso return aftercontemplating retirement.Palmer, who is signed with the Cardinalsthrough the 2018 season, set a personal high for pa s attempts with 597 last year, completing 364 Jordan Cameron Jersey for 4,233 yards and 26 touchdowns with14 interceptions.
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему