Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

zhangsan520
#1 Оставлено : 12 октября 2018 г. 6:46:24(UTC)
zhangsan520

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

BERLIN Jeremy Hill Limited Jersey , March 25 (Xinhua) -- FIFA World Cup champions Germany were held to a 2-2 draw by Australia at their first international friendly of 2015 in Kaiserslautern, Germany on Wednesday night.

Germany failed to recapture their World Cup form, as they craved out a late 2-2 draw against Australia on home soil. The Germans were able to open the scoring through Marco Reus before Australia scored twice to grab the lead thanks to James Troisi and Mile Jedinak. Nevertheless Cyrus Jones Limited Jersey , Lukas Podolski's equalizer avoided a surprising loss against Asian Cup winners Australia.

Germany coach Joachim Loew made a couple of changes in his first eleven, as he wanted to test new strategies and players who returned from long term injuries. This was noticeable as Germany staged an instable defense throughout the game. As a consequence, the visitors from Australia needed only three minutes to create a promising chance when Matthew Leckie headed just wide of the target.

Australia's chance was a wakening call for the hosts Danny Etling Limited Jersey , who turned up to execute in front of the visitors goal but neither Marco Reus nor Ilkay Guendogan were able to break the deadlock moments later.

The Socceroos remained unimpressed and continued to pose danger for Germany's defense. However, it were the hosts who opened the scoring with 17 minutes into the game when Marco Reus tapped in Sami Khedira's assist.

The resilient visitors kept it bowling and punished wasteful Germany with the 1-1 leveler as James Troisi headed home Nathan Burns' cross into the box in the 40th minute.

Things turned from bad to worse for the hosts after the break as Mile Jedinak gave Australia the surprising 2-1 lead five minutes after the restart. Jedinak scored with a free kick by curling the ball over the wall into the top left corner. Troisi had even the chance to double Australia's lead but the midfielder squandered by pulling wide.

In the closing period Germany recovered and started to gain momentum. Thus, Lukas Podolski snatched the late equalizer in the 81st minute when he tapped in Andre Schuerrle's square pass.

"It was a hectic game for us. We started well into the game but failed to extend the lead. After the restart we were unable to gain a foothold into the game Jordan Richards Limited Jersey ,' Germany coach Joachim Loew said.

Germany will encounter Georgia for the Euro 2016 qualifier on Sunday.

Truly awesome!!! During the college days my friends used to tell me that it’s a great fun to participate in an event or race activity but I never used to take interest. This was my first activity and that too was a mud run. I had no idea about the event as I went there only to join my other friends who had taken part in it. There I saw a huge crowd which had come all the way long from different places to support the participants. Don’t know how but one of my naughty mates had proposed my name too. The moment my name was announced by the organizing party, I was completely in a state of shock. I did not know anything about the game so, I was a bit anxious. I changed my outfit and went on the ground. My heart was sinking with fear. Although I was not willing for it but still somewhere deep inside I wanted to try. As the person in charge whistled Malcom Brown Limited Jersey , all contestants started running towards the goal.

I really had no thought how difficult some of the obstruction measures would be. No matter what I was feeling inside, I had to finish it up. Many of the hurdles were well intended out and were tricky .Some of them which appeared very easy were hard whereas the tough ones were simple. Fortunately I accomplished all of them. The organizing committee of this Mud Race Miami were happy and enjoying the event very much. They were full of positive energy which clearly showed their excitement for the event. Even the volunteers were having a big smile on their face.

The activities are divided into 5K and 10K categories. Each one has an obstacle path but the difference lies in the distance to be covered by a contestant. After the game was finished, we all were invited for a party at the place. I congratulated the winner and joined my friends again. They told me that the organizers entertain the spectators with many free gifts like shirts Joe Thuney Limited Jersey , drinks and other refreshments. They also donate some portion of the earnings to a charitable trust. They promote both local and national charity in the event so that the other persons can also contribute for some good reasons.

Finally the party was on and we all were dancing and singing along with the DJ star. Food and Drinks were on the floor. I was just thanking my friends for providing me such an opportunity where I had the real bliss. For me this was the first test and I had totally no expectations to be the winner of the event. But in future I will certainly step up to do it again and I would bring more friends to the place.

If you are still thinking about it then let me tell you a fact, I did it very easily and so will you. Search them online and be a part of this magical game.

THE Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld Luis Suarez’s four-month ban for biting an opponent at the World Cup, but cleared him yesterday to train with Barcelona.

CAS said FIFA’s sanctions against Suarez are “generally proportionate to the offense committed”.

Suarez can next play for Barcelona on October 26 Deatrich Wise Jr. Limited Jersey , which could be the day the team faces Real Madrid in the Spanish league. He remains banned for Uruguay’s next eight competitive matches and will miss next year’s Copa America and some World Cup qualifying matches.

Suarez bit Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini’s shoulder during Uruguay’s 1-0 win at the World Cup on June 24. He denied it at first, but later admitted it and apologized within days.

“The sanctions imposed on the player by FIFA have been generally confirmed,” the Berne Antonio Garcia Limited Jersey , Switzerland-based court said in a statement yesterday.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (2)