Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

zhouyueyue
#1 Оставлено : 9 ноября 2018 г. 4:48:31(UTC)
zhouyueyue

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

(Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina)
Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce obliterated the field as Jamaica completed a 100 meters double at the world championships on Monday and showed it still has the edge in the battle of sprinting's superpowers.

The United States had four athletes in the final for the first time Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , including defending champion Carmelita Jeter, but they had no answer to Fraser-Pryce who took gold with the biggest winning margin in world championships history.

It was a second world title for the 26-year-old, who also won in 2009 Cheap Nike Air Max Kids , and followed hot on the heels of compatriot Usain Bolt's victory in the men's final on Sunday.

Fraser-Pryce's lightning-quick run on the bright blue track at the Luzhniki stadium was Boltesque in its dominance as she set a world leading time of 10.71 seconds and finished streets ahead of her rivals.

Murielle Ahoure was second in 10.93 to give Ivory Coast its first world championship medal and she became the first African woman to finish on the podium in a sprint.

Jeter was the best-placed American in third with 10.94.

"I was just focused on getting that start," Fraser-Pryce, who is renowned for her devastating ability out of the blocks Cheap Nike Air Max Youth , told a news conference.

"I knew I had to do that to actually do well and when I crossed the line I didn't know I was that far ahead. I was just completely in that zone and trying to do my best I wasn't focused on anybody else."

From the moment twice Olympic champion Fraser-Pryce shot out of the blocks there was only going to be one winner.

The Jamaican, whose compact frame gives little indication of the power she can produce, was ahead in the first few strides and her rivals were left watching the soles of her bright pink spikes and matching hair extensions as she powered to the line.

"It was an amazingly fast race and I am still pleased to be on the podium Cheap Nike Air Max Mens ," said Jeter.

"This has to be a medal that means a little more than my others because this has been a tough year," added the 33-year-old who has struggled with injury.

Jamaica has missed out on just one global 100 meters title since the 2008 Olympics and that was Jeter's world victory in Daegu two years ago.

Bolt made sure the Jamaicans drew first blood in Moscow against their U.S. rivals when he beat Justin Gatlin in the men's final.

"I was so happy for Usain and (bronze medallist) Nesta (Carter) but at the same time that was their day and I was excited for them," Fraser-Pryce said of her giant compatriot.

"But I was just focused on what I needed to do Cheap Nike Air Max Womens ," she added. "I've been training for this and mentally I was prepared."

Fraser-Pryce, like Bolt, has a shot at adding two more medals in Moscow Cheap Nike Air Max Discount , the 200 and 4x100 relay, although unlike her compatriot, she will not start the 200 as favorite with American Allyson Felix aiming for a fourth world title.

(Agencies)

ASTANA, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Kazakhstan's President Nursultan Nazarbayev called for a peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia during telephone conversations with presidents of the two countries on Wednesday.

According to Kazakhstan presidential news agency Akorda, Nazarbayev sent his condolences over the casualties of civilians and servicemen in the conflict.?Full story

Putin calls on Armenia, Azerbaijan to observe cease-fire

MOSCOW, April 5 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday called on Armenia and Azerbaijan to ensure a complete cessation of hostilities and observance of cease-fire as fightings tentatively stopped in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, the Kremlin said.

The statement came after Armenia and Azerbaijan agreed to a ceasefire on Tuesday after deadly clashes between forces of both sides in the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region erupted overnight Saturday, and military operations on their contact line reportedly have been suspended.

In this write-up you will know a number of the crucial info regarding the bearded dragon habitat. The Bearded dragon is not just a magnificent creature inside the wild but they are also considered as excellent choice for pets. This is important especially if you are considering making a bearded dragon as your pet at home. Habitat plays an essential role on their overall well being and life expectancy.

The bearded dragon lizards could grow up from 16 to 22 inches from head to tail. They normally weight about 15 to 20 pounds. They’ve spiny scales which are situated in rows all all through their body. The scales are essential portions of their defense mechanism from predators. Their scales can expand throughout their throat in case there’s a threat. They also change their color just like chameleons especially throughout mating or male rivalry and when there is a temperature alter.

Bearded Dragon Habitat

Primarily Cheap Nike Air Max Sale , the bearded dragon lizard resides in arid woodlands and rocky semi-regions in Australia. In spite of the enormous lack of food. These magnificent creatures are diurnal in features. They are also recognized to be omnivorous. That means that their diet consist of insects, meat and plants. They usually adore to bask in the rocks all all through the day till late afternoon. If the temperature is extremely high they tend to hide in ground. They’re also superb climbers and they are generally noticed on fence posts, bushes and braches of trees. These creatures prefer a temperature over 80 degrees Fahrenheit and about 70 degrees Fahrenheit in the evening.

Bearded Dragon habitat in Captivity

As compared to other kinds of lizards Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet , bearded dragons are typically calm and friendly in nature, which makes them an ideal choice as home pets. Yo. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Online Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NCAA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему