Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

douhua2233
#1 Оставлено : 9 ноября 2018 г. 5:13:27(UTC)
douhua2233

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

Roster positions Update: I forgot to include roster positions and its not enough for another post so I’ve added it to the bottom here. The only change is the flex position now includes TE as an option. Flex = RB/WR/TE. Honestly that might not be a change Youth DJ Moore Jersey , we might have had it that way last season...hell I don’t remember. CSR League Managers please verify your flex position is set up correctly.END UPDATEI toyed with dropping the PPR value from a full point to half a point but decided best to keep things as they are. So no change there but this is what is new:Additional bonus scoring for long scoring playsDefensive scoring (or lost points) for total yards given up and points given up Bonus for game yardage totals for both rushing and receivingThese are things to consider when setting up your draft board. Full settings are below. Here’s the list of CSR leagues participating:CSR 1, CSR 5, CSR 6, CSR 12 http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-taylor-moton-jersey , CSR 13, CSR 59, CSR IDP 1, and CSR IDP 2CSR League Managers please set your league up per as below. Update: Roster Positions (9); Bench Positions (6)Cheers.Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 2 days to go With two days to go before the Panthers season opener Daryl Williams Jersey , it reminds us of the most famous (or infamous) Panthers to wear No. 2 . . . quarterback Jimmy Clausen. I’m actually saying we should celebrate Clausen and his 1-15 2-14 season. That’s because if not for that awful season and the resulting No. 1 draft pick we would not have quarterback Cam Newton.Clausen may have been a lot of things while he was with the Panthers but we can at least remember him as someone who was always professional during a season with the greatest turmoil at the quarterback position and the least commitment from ownership that the Panthers have ever known.I found this video of Clausen that I can’t decide if it’s dogging him or trying to pump him up. It’s both the best and worst of Clausen in three minutes and the perfect way to celebrate his career in Carolina. Enjoy.Feel free to share your favorite Jimmy ‘Check down Out of Bounds’ Clausen memory in the comments
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (2)