Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

douhua2233
#1 Оставлено : 11 февраля 2019 г. 5:24:17(UTC)
douhua2233

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

The strength of the Miami Dolphins should be their defense http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-davon-godchaux-jersey , shutting down the passing game through the pass rush and secondary, forcing teams to try to beat them on the ground and stuffing them there. Instead, the defense is becoming more and more of a liability, with an offense not equipped for shoot-outs trying to win exactly that way. There are plenty of things on offense that need to be corrected, but the defense has clearly become a bigger issue in Miami.Today, I will do something I typically try not to do. I try to trust the coaches and let them do their jobs. I have not been a coach. I am not in the practices. I do not watch the film like they do, knowing the assignments and able to tell who was actually wrong on every breakdown. But, I do watch every single game, most of them more than once. And, I know what all of you are saying as well - whether you are the media or the fans. With that said, here are my fixes the Dolphins should consider during this mini-bye week.1. Minkah Fitzpatrick is the free safety. The Dolphins, prior to the season, appeared to be set up with exotic looks using their three safeties, Fitzpatrick, Reshad Jones, and T.J. McDonald, in multiple places throughout the game. Then, injuries and poor preseason play got in the way and Miami was forced to move Fitzpatrick into the nickel cornerback position. That would be fine and a great use of talent, if Fitzpatrick were on the field more than just when the nickel package is used. Miami should absolutely move Fitzpatrick back to free safety and let him play as close to 100 percent of the snaps as possible. If they want to keep him as the nickel cornerback as well, substitute into the game McDonald as the other safety next to Jones and move Fitzpatrick up, but at this point, keep the rookie in the game the entire game. However...2. Move Bobby McCain back to the slot. McCain was given a large contract extension this year because of his excellent abilities as a slot cornerback. Then the injuries and poor play that promoted the team to move Fitzpatrick down to the nickel forced the team to move McCain to the outside. Move McCain back to the slot - which would allow Fitzpatrick to play solely as the free safety - and let McCain do what he does best.3. Start Cordrea Tankersley. I know Tankersley is struggling this year and just cannot seem to put things together. At this point, however, the Dolphins have to get him on the field and get him through whatever his issue is. You could argue that McCain stays on the field in base coverage, sliding inside on nickel, but he is being picked on outside, so is there really going to be a difference between McCain and Tankersley? The second-year cornerback played decently last year when thrust into the starting lineup. Now Cheap Raekwon McMillan Jersey , he has to do it again. Or, at least the Dolphins will be sure about where they have to find another player in the offseason.4. Live with the linebackers...to a degree. Kiko Alonso is having a really strong year, but there is clearly confusion among the linebackers at times, pre-snap and post-snap. That is simply because the Dolphins have two first year players at linebacker - Raekwo n McMillan who missed all of his rookie year due to an ACL tear and rookie Jerome Baker. Both players have shown growth already this year and that should continue throughout this year. It is frustrating to see a linebacker out of position, but at this point you have to live with it, to a degree.5. Use T.J. McDonald in the box as a fourth linebacker. If you move Fitzpatrick back to free safety, you now have McDonald sitting on the bench as a reserve safety. Why not consider making him play up in the box as a linebacker. He can rotate with Baker as needed, giving you coverage and run support options, both of which could help the linebackers perform better. It is not ideal, but it could work.6. Find defensive line help now. William Hayes landing on injured reserve messed up the Dolphins’ defensive line plans. Some will say he has not been a good player for Miami, but it really seems like, when he is on the field, the Dolphins have something different - both against the run and as a pressure defensive tackle up the middle. Hayes is not the reason the defensive line is struggling, but he was definitely a part of it. Cameron Wake and Robert Quinn are repeatedly getting close to the opposing quarterback but no one is actually sacking the quarterback. Charles Harris has yet to turn it on after being a first-round pick.And, the run defense is non-existent right now. Tuesday marks the trade deadline. Miami needs to find a way to land a solid, run-stopping defensive end who can be a rotational guy on the line of scrimmage. The Dolphins are supposed to be running a Wide-9 scheme that allows Wake and Quinn (and Andre Branch and Harris) to get to the quarterback, but they are not getting there right now. Something in the scheme has to be adjusted to free up the pass rushers to be pass rushers.Obviously, there is more to what is happening with the Dolphins than any of us see. There is more data the coaches have - injuries, struggles, schemes, etc. - than any of us have. Maybe something cannot work out of these ideas. But, this seems like it would be a good start for fixing the Miami Dolphins defense this year. Ryan Tannehill gave a verbal thumbs-up Wednesday regarding the health of his shoulder, as he has done daily since rejoining the Miami Dolphins' lineup last week.He literally made that gesture to the bench a couple of times during Sunday's loss at Indianapolis , Tannehill's first game in seven weeks. He was responding to inquiries via headset from coach Adam Gase."Sometimes Gase will pop in my helmet and just make sure everything is all right," Tannehill said with a smile. "He's like my mom, like, 'Are you OK?'"Physically Tannehill is OK Cheap Kenyan Drake Jersey , yes. Returning from an injury to the capsule in his throwing shoulder, he said the pain is manageable and not as bad as last week. He's wearing a shoulder harness on the field but said his play isn't affected by the injury. He participated fully in practice Wednesday, which is more than he did last week.But aside from his health, things are very much in doubt. Tannehill's streak of never taking a snap in the postseason will likely continue, with the Dolphins (5-6) trying to brake a downward spiral when they face Buffalo (4-7) on Sunday.Beyond this year, the 30-year-old Tannehill's future is very much in doubt. His contract balloons to $18.7 million in base salary in 2019, when he would count $26.6 million against the salary cap, which could compel the Dolphins to seek a cheaper, younger alternative at quarterback.Now 40-43 as a starter, Tannehill said he hasn't been given any assurances beyond this season. He might need to play well in the final five weeks to keep his job."I don't know what the agenda is, but that's my goal 鈥?to go play well and lead this team to wins," he said. "I don't try to think about things I can't control; just go out and control what I can control and play as best I can."He played well last week and ranks 15th in the NFL with passer rating of 97.2, which would be a career high. But he's leading an injury-riddled offense, which makes Tannehill's job 鈥?and any evaluation of him 鈥?more difficult.The line is in patchwork shape, and explosive, versatile receivers Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant have been sidelined for the season. Gase conceded play-calling options are more limited without Wilson and Grant."There's a little bit of change there," Gase said. "We did a lot of different things with those two guys. Those two guys were able to be in the backfield, in the slot, outside. They just had a lot of variety. Now we have taller guys that are more long-striders. It's not so much the initial quickness-type things that those two guys had."Tannehill's not one to complain about a lack of support, but he could point out the Dolphins went 2-3 without him, which helped create the hole they're in.Seven teams in the AFC have a better record, leaving the Dolphins and their quarterback with little margin for error in December."Yeah, the margin is small," Tannehill said. "We have to go out and we have to win. That's what it is. There's not a whole lot of sugarcoating it."Otherwise, it will be thumbs down on 2018.
zhaoxinying29
#2 Оставлено : 12 апреля 2019 г. 12:18:05(UTC)
zhaoxinying29

uggs on sale
kyrie 5
nmd
adidas flux
jordan
moncler jacket mens
yeezy boost
salomon speedcross 4
nike shoes
red bottom shoes
kd shoes
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
kate spade
off white clothing
balenciaga canada
pandora
golden goose sneakers
moncler sale
kate spade handbags
adidas
adidas originals eqt
off white sneakers
golden goose shoes
louboutin
zx flux
nike
salomon boots
yeezy
jordan retro
yeezy trainers
nike air max 90
ugg
yeezy 350
fjallraven kanken backpack
christian louboutin
ugg slippers
louboutin homme
nike off white
air max
Adidas Yeezy
yeezy
adidas chaussure
fila
kate spade handbags
giuseppe zanotti
birkenstock shoes
louboutin
salomon
adidas superstar
balenciaga bag
louboutin
pandora charms
adidas yeezy
louboutin
jordan retro
nike air max
moncler uk
air max 97
christian louboutin
chaussure salomon
goyard wallet
jordan 11
kyrie 5
yeezy shoes
louboutin
jordan 11
doudoune moncler
golden goose
pandora
philipp plein outlet
louboutin
nmd
yeezy boost 350
moncler jacket
pandora rings
nmd
yeezy
fila shoes womens
ugg outlet
yeezy boost
skechers go walk
ultra boost
kate spade handbags
bottes ugg
nike air max 95
salomon boots
pandora charms
adidas originals nmd
pandora earrings
pandora jewelry
nike air max 90
red bottoms
ugg slippers
goyard handbags
kevin durant shoes
balenciaga shoes
lebron 15
mizuno wave rider
curry
adidas shoes
jordan 11
air jordan
doudoune moncler
nike air max
bague pandora
moncler sale
bague pandora
pandora bracelet
vapormax
jordan shoes
pandora charms
salomon chaussures
air max 270
yeezy boost
jordan 11
yeezy boost
adidas ultra boost
pandora bracelet
kevin durant
giuseppe
longchamp handbags
zx flux
adidas canada
yeezy shoes
ugg
fjallraven
jordan shoes
birkenstock shoes
nike air max
nike air max 2019
fitflop shoes
lebron shoes
kate spade
eqt
goyard tote
longchamp
kyrie irving shoes
zhaoxinying29
#3 Оставлено : 17 апреля 2019 г. 18:21:51(UTC)
zhaoxinying29

pandora earrings
mcm bags
hermes belt men
yeezy boost
ralph lauren
pandora
chrome hearts necklace
nike kd
supreme shirt