Поселок Старый СВет. Официальный форум жителей поселка.
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

liny195
#1 Оставлено : 12 февраля 2019 г. 5:09:11(UTC)
liny195

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

to verbal volleying during his NFL career Marcus Cannon Jersey , but it has usually come between him and offensive players.This week’s episode involved another defensive player, however. Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore said that Ramsey’s habit of talking a lot wasn’t his style because “a lot of guys that talk are mostly zone guys” because they have more energy left over than those who play man.Ramsey expressed surprise to be taking a shot from another defensive player when he was asked about Gilmore’s thoughts on Thursday.“I never understood why someone on the same side of the ball would hate another guy,” Ramsey said, via Jacksonville.com. “I’m going to continue to do what the team asks for me to do Authentic Chris Hogan Jersey Salute to Service , either man or zone. Maybe he should try it also — I’m All-Pro. Maybe I’m a threat or something. It’s lame, it’s corny. But that’s him, though. I play a good mix of both. I think everybody knows that.”Gilmore’s comments about Ramsey’s energy level came a few days after Tony Romo of CBS said he thought Ramsey looked tired as last Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs unfolded. Ramsey admitted on Thursday that he was worn out by the end of a matchup with Tyreek Hill that he said “felt like a track meet.”Whether in zone or man, the Cowboys receiving corps isn’t likely to make the same impact on Ramsey this Sunday. The New England Patriots’ special teams units contributed 14 points to the team’s 38-31 victory over the Chicago Bears in week 7. The first score came on a kickoff return by Cordarrelle Patterson Authentic Patrick Chung Jersey , the second off a blocked punt: with the score tied at 24, Dont’a Hightower burst through the line of scrimmage to get his hands on Pat O’Donnell’s kicking attempt. The loose football was scooped up by Kyle Van Noy and returned for a score.Hightower’s block did not only play a key role in helping the Patriots secure their first road win of the season, it also brought him AFC Special Teams Player of the Week honors. The veteran receiving the award marks the second time in his career that he has been named as one of the conference’s players of the week: during the 2016 season, the linebacker was named the AFC’s defensive player of week 6.Until today no Patriot has earned player of the week honors this season. The last time a member of the team was honored this way came in 2017’s week 16 when running back Dion Lewis won AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors. The last time a special teamer received the award also took place last year: kicker Stephen Gostkowski earned the accolade for his performance in week 11.
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему